Frankie Rowland's Steakhouse
104 Jefferson Street South, Roanoke, VA 24011
Frankie Rowland's is truly a premiere steakhouse and a dining experience to remember.
The main dining room is warm and inviting, consisting of beautiful mahogany wood, high back leather chairs and soft candlelight. The comfortable lounge area features over 120 wines, 130 liquors, and over 70 martinis - including Frankie's signature Pineapple Martini, made from the freshest of pineapples.
The staff is attentive and highly trained to provide you with the best service, ensuring that your dining experience will be one to remember.
Perfect for business dinners, special occasions or a night out on the town - Frankie's is the place you will recommend to your friends, family & co-workers. There is also a back dining room available for parties up to 50 people.
The menu features USDA Prime Beef fresh cut steaks and chops. Seafood, chicken, salads, sides large enough to share, and scrumptious desserts made from scratch are also available. Every item on the menu is made with the freshest products available and served ala carte. Entree prices range from $22 to $48.
Reservations are recommended, but not required.
- Car Park Corned Beef Lot (103 feet S)
- Car Park Knapsack Lot (238 feet NW)
- Center in the Square Garage (243 feet SE)
- Antique Blue/ Bowles Nelson Powers (168 feet SE)
- Fret Mill Music Company (230 feet E)
- The Market Gallery (270 feet E)
- Science Museum of Western Virginia (384 feet SE)
- City Market Building (399 feet SE)
- Center in the Square (410 feet SE)