Horizon Bar and Grill
215 Market Street, Roanoke, VA 24011
Horizon Bar & Grill's experienced staff is made up of a chef, professionally trained at The College of Culinary Arts at Johnson & Wales University, as well as a family experienced and professionally trained cook. They specialize in all forms of cuisine ranging from southern style home cooking to exquisite fine dining.
Horizon also offers a monthly wine dinner, as well as a four-course tasting menu every Friday and Saturday night.
Wine cellar and private back dining room are available for private parties.
- Car Park Market Lot (264 feet NE)
- Center in the Square Garage (279 feet NW)
- Car Park Vaco Lot (328 feet SE)
- Sumdat Farm Market (39 feet N)
- Walkabout Outfitter (66 feet S)
- Roanoke Natural Foods Co-Op (77 feet N)
- Center in the Square (94 feet NW)
- Science Museum of Western Virginia (121 feet NW)
- City Market Building (245 feet N)