The Davidson Building Unit B
412 S Jefferson St
Roanoke, VA 24011
For years, Davidson's has been a Downtown Roanoke institution: a fine men’s clothier, its flagship store a hallmark of Jefferson Street. The sand-colored brick building was constructed in 1915 and was renovated to the standards of the Secretary of the Interior, utilizing Virginia Historic Tax Credits.
Unit B is now available:
- Large 2 Bedroom, 2 and 1/2 bath condo in Downtown Roanoke.
- Custom built in 2008, with classic, welcoming color palette.
- Beautiful custom cabinetry and stainless steel appliances.
- Private, covered balcony.
- State of the art lighting throughout.
- Access via secure front or rear entrances. Elevator at rear lobby.
- Walk-in MBR closet.
- Work nook / computer station in kitchen.
For more information, contact Krista Vannoy, 540.342.0881 or Jason Fountain, 540.342.6178.
Number of Bedrooms: 2
Number of Bathrooms: 2.5