Enjoy the best view of downtown Roanoke from the Top of the Taubman with a uniquely curated dining experience. The evening will begin with a guided tour of the galleries, followed by a sparkling reception with live music. Featuring the culinary creations of Blue Ridge Catering's Owner Mark Baldwin, along with tasting notes provided by a professional sommelier from Blue Ridge Beverage.
Last year's four-course menu featured:
- Amuse-bouche: Buttermilk Fried Chicken, Open Faced Buttermilk Biscuit, Spicy VA Honey & Bourbon Smoked Sea Salt Course
- 1: Roasted Parsnip Soup with Black Garlic Seared Scallop, Cornbread Croutons, Chive Crème Fraiche paired with Sokol Blosser Pinot Gris Course
- 2: Duck Confit with Hand-Made Butternut Squash Gnocchi, Spinach and Shitake Mushroom, Foggy Ridge Cider Gastrique, Shaved Manchego Cheese paired with Catania Ribera del Duero Course
- 3: Braised Beef Short Rib with Red Wine Demi-Glace, Topped with Crispy Sunchokes, Parmesan Polenta and Broccolini with Shallot Butter paired with St. Supery Cabernet Course
- 4: Trio of Desserts: Chocolate Crème Brulée; Lemon Bar, Blackberry Coulis, Fresh Blackberries; Petite Strawberry Shortcake, Chantilly Cream, Grand Marnier Macerated Strawberries paired with Ferrari Carano Eldorado Gold
Dress: Jacket recommended but not required.