204 Jefferson St SW View on Google Maps
Roanoke, VA 24011
Former Colonial American National Bank-Colonial Arms, was built in 1927 and is a 12-story, granite high-rise in Roanoke's CBD. Once Roanoke's tallest building (for nearly fifty years) the property was renovated in the early 2000's into retail, office and luxury condos.
Professional office space available located in the center of the historic & cultural district of Downtown Roanoke. Third floor space served by elevator and stairs. Adjacent to Center in the Square Parking Garage. Video virtual tour available (see Virtual Tour Link below). Utilities to be paid by Tenant.
||Build Out As
Clay Taylor, Jason Founain, Matt Zimmerman with Waldvogel Commericial Properies 804-819-9948