Corned Beef & Company, Inc.
107 Jefferson Street South, Roanoke, VA 24011
The concept originally began as a quick service, to go deli type of food. Gradually the menu evolved into what it is today. The menu now consists of a wide variety of appetizers, sandwiches, great unique salads, steak, chicken and pasta entrees, and superior brick oven pizzas. All of the soups and sauces are made in house. The sandwiches, salads and entrees are all made to order. The honey mustard dressing and boneless wings have become famous in the Roanoke Valley. Fresh made and house prepared are two phrases that explain very simply what the food at Corned Beef and Co. is all about.
In addition to the great food served at the restaurant, Corned Beef and Co. is also known to host live entertainment from metropolitan areas such as Charlotte, Charleston, Washington D.C. and Atlanta, as well as supporting local talent.
- Car Park Corned Beef Lot (119 feet E)
- Car Park Knapsack Lot (216 feet NW)
- Center in the Square Garage (256 feet SE)
- Science Museum of Western Virginia (423 feet SE)
- Kirk Avenue Music Hall (442 feet SW)
- Center in the Square (443 feet SE)