McDonald's St. Patrick's Day Parade and Shamrock Festival
Mark your calendars for the 2017 McDonald's St. Patrick's Day Parade and Shamrock Festival happening on Saturday, March 11th in Downtown Roanoke.
We're looking for volunteers to help us out on the day of the event. Sign up here!
McDonald’s St. Patrick’s Day Parade
Begins at 11am on Jefferson St. at Elm Ave., continues to Campbell Ave. and ends at Williamson Rd.
Download our Parade Application
Admission is FREE and begins at noon behind the City Market Building and features:
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm - The Dancing Chicken Band
- 1:30pm - 3:00pm - GAK!
- 3:30pm - 5:00pm - Fuzzy Logic
Interested in being a vendor at our Shamrock Festival? Download the application.
McDonald’s Kid’s Zone
Admission is FREE! From 12pm to 5pm in two locations: In front of the Taubman Museum of Art on Salem Avenue and in Market Square along Market Street. GAMES, INFLATABLES, FACE PAINTING, & MORE! Plus new this year...a Mini Ferris Wheel and WhirlyBird Ride!
Corned Beef & Co. Celtic Celebration 10am - 5pm
Details coming soon.
Martin's St. Patty's Block Party
Restaurant open at 11am, Festival Starts at noon, $10 admission - band line up and time schedule is:
Inside Martin's on the Martin's Stage:
- Ghost Eagle - 1:30pm - 2:30pm
- Relacksachian - 3:30pm - 4:30pm
- Mad Iguanas - 5:30pm - 6:30pm
- Morgan Wade Band - 7:30pm - 8:30pm
- Hambone Relay - 9:30pm - 10:30pm
- Half Moon - 11:30pm - 1:00am
Outside on Main Stage
- Groova Scape - 12:00pm - 1:30pm
- Stolen Rhodes - 2:00pm - 3:30pm
- C2 & Brothers Reed - 4:00pm - 5:30pm
- Lazy Man Dub Band - 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- Urban Soil - 8:00pm - 9:30pm
- Hackensaw Boys - 10:00pm - 11:30pm