75° Mostly Sunny

Vendor Interest Form

If you're interested in becoming a Vendor on The Historic City Market, please fill out the form below and provide a brief detailed description of your product. Per USDA standards, Farmers are given preference (75%) with Bakers/Food and Arts/Crafts making up the remaining portion (25%).

For more information, Download the Vendor's Handbook for the Historic Roanoke City Market.

We currently are looking for Farmers/Growers. We do not currently have any available spaces for Arts/Crafts vendors but you may submit an application to be kept on file once space becomes available.

 

Please check the boxes below to confirm that you have obtained the required license(s) or authorization(s) (only answer those listed under your vendor category)

* a copy of these items must be submitted to DRI before selling on the Market

FARMERS

  Virginia Department of Taxation - for sales and income tax
  Virginia Cooperative Extension - for notarized grower's permit*

BAKERS

  City of Roanoke Commissioner of Revenue - for business license*
  Virginia Department of Agriculture - for inspection report to vend prepared, baked, canned goods, honey*

ARTISTS/CRAFTERS

  City of Roanoke Commissioner of Revenue - for business license*

 

©2015 Downtown Roanoke Inc. All Rights Reserved.