Date and Time
November 22 - December 15
Various locations downtown
The Elf on the Shelf® Adventure in Downtown Roanoke
November 22 - December 15, 2023
The Elf on the Shelf® is a Christmas tradition beloved by many. These magical Scout Elves help Santa manage his nice list by taking note of a family’s Christmas adventures and reporting back to Santa at the North Pole each night. By morning, the Scout Elf returns to its family and perches in a new spot, waiting for someone to find them.
For the fourth time, Santa’s Scout Elves will be landing in Downtown Roanoke! Come on a fun scavenger hunt and find the 16 Scout Elves hiding in downtown stores. Find them all and be entered for a chance to win $1,000!
Pick up a Passport at any of the participating Scout Elf locations. Get a stamp from the business when you find a Scout Elf. Once your passport has all of its stamps (meaning you’ve found all the Scout Elves), return it in the drop box located in the official elf adoption center - Mast General Store (401 S Jefferson Street) by 5pm on 12/15 and you’ll be entered to win $1,000. The winner will be notified on December 15th.
*Click here for full contest rules
Share your elf adventures with #RoanokeElves!
Pick up a Passport at any Scout Elf location and start your adventure.
- 310 Rosemont - 312 Market St
- Artsy June - 209 Market St
- Book No Further - 112 Market St SE
- Boxwood Lane - 12 Campbell Ave SE
- The Candy Store - 1 Market Sq SE
- Cello Coffee House - 118 Campbell Ave SE
- Davidsons - 412 S Jefferson St
- The French Farmhouse - 9 Church Ave
- The Gift Niche - 101 Market Sq
- Gypsypalooza - 212 Market St
- The Hotel Roanoke - 110 Shenandoah Ave
- Ladles and Linens Kitchen Shoppe - 302 Market St
- Mast General Store - 401 S Jefferson St
- She’s International - 108 Market St SE
- Walkabout Outfitter - 304 Market St
- WyndRose Boutique - 23 Salem Ave SE
Thank you to our sponsor, Gentry Locke Attorneys!