32 Market Sq SE
Roanoke, VA 24011
Charter Hall, Downtown Roanoke's premier event space on the third floor of the City Market Building, offers history, flexibility, and state-of-the-art audio/visual technology in a convenient location. The space can accommodate up to 500 people for meetings or conferences and is easily adjusted for smaller groups. Rental includes the setup and breakdown of in-house tables and chairs, the projector with a large screen, built-in stage and a Bose sound system. Rates start at $500 for a 4 hour Lunch Meeting and can be extended to full or multi-day rentals.
The second floor mezzanine at the Market Building is a great alternative to the much larger Charter Hall. Our mezzanine will accommodate up to 114 guests in a cocktail setting and 40+ in a meeting layout. The open air Mezzanine creates a casual atmosphere for a company meeting. Rental of this space also includes setup and breakdown of the in-house tables and chairs. Mezzanine rentals are $125 per hour.
Please contact our Events Manager, Kalee Freedy, to view the space and to learn more about your meeting possibilities with Charter Hall.
Nearby Downtown Parking
- Premier Parking Market Lot115 Campbell Ave (283 feet SE)
- Tower Garage19 Norfolk Ave SE (313 feet NW)
- Center in the Square Garage11 Campbell Ave SE (322 feet SW)
- Premier Parking Corned Beef Lot2 Campbell Ave SE (362 feet W)
- The Hatch32 Market Sq (12 feet SE)
- Reggae Grub32 Market Square (13 feet S)
- Hibachi Guys106 Wall Street SE (24 feet W)
- Tacos Rojas32 Market Square (53 feet SE)
- Azar Jeweler108 Wall Street SE (77 feet NW)
- WyndRose23 Salem Ave SE (123 feet NW)
- Book No Further112 Market St. SE (128 feet E)
- Fret Mill Music Company21 Salem Ave (148 feet NW)
- City Market Building32 Market Sq SE (105 feet S)
- Roanoke Pinball Museum1 Market Sq (145 feet SW)
- The Harrison Museum of African American Culture1 Market Sq (145 feet SW)
- Mill Mountain Theatre Trinkle Main Stage1 Market Sq (217 feet SW)