9 Old Whitmore Ave View on Google Maps
Roanoke, VA 24011
Dr Pepper Park is a privately owned venue beside the Roanoke River at the base of Mill Mountain in the heart of Downtown Roanoke. This year, Dr Pepper Park celebrates its 5th season at the Bridges development. This unique outdoor music venue features concerts, festivals and special events from April through October. Tickets to events can be purchased on the website www.DrPepperPark.com or the event specific Facebook pages.
If you have questions, please call 540-206-2414 or email us at Info@DrPepperPark.com.
- Office: M-F 9am - 5:30pm
- Box Office: T/Th 10am-2pm
- Dokken & Lynch Mob at Dr Pepper Park
Friday, Jul 17, 2020 6pm-10pm
- Fleetwood Mac Tribute: Rumours La
Friday, Jul 24, 2020 6pm-10pm
- Blues Traveler/ JJ Grey & Mofro at Dr Pepper Park
Friday, Jul 31, 2020 6pm-10pm
- Jamey Johnson at Dr Pepper Park
Saturday, Aug 8, 2020 6pm-10pm
- Bee Gees Tribute: Bee Gees Gold
Friday, Aug 14, 2020 6pm-10pm