9 Old Whitmore Ave View on Google Maps
Roanoke, VA 24011
Dr Pepper Park is a privately owned venue beside the Roanoke River at the base of Mill Mountain in the heart of Downtown Roanoke. This year, Dr Pepper Park celebrates its 5th season at the Bridges development. This unique outdoor music venue features concerts, festivals and special events from April through October. Tickets to events can be purchased on the website www.DrPepperPark.com or the event specific Facebook pages.
If you have questions, please call 540-206-2414 or email us at Info@DrPepperPark.com.
- Office: M-F 9am - 5:30pm
- Box Office: T/Th 10am-2pm
- Sebastian Bach at Dr Pepper Park
Saturday, Apr 25, 2020 6pm-10pm
- Queen Tribute: Absolute Queen
Friday, May 8, 2020 6pm-10pm
- Poison Tribute: Shot of Poison
Friday, Jun 12, 2020 6pm-10pm
- Aaron Lewis at Dr Pepper Park
Thursday, Jun 25, 2020 6:30pm-10:00pm
- Kenny Chesney Tribute: Fast Forward
Friday, Jul 10, 2020 6pm-10pm