110 Salem Ave View on Google Maps
Roanoke, VA 24011
Downtown Roanoke Member
The Taubman Museum of Art is part of the lively metro mountain mix of arts, culture and outdoor fun in the heart of downtown Roanoke, Virginia. The Museum offers 11 galleries as part of the Fralin Center for American Art and originates 15-20 exhibitions per year. Featured artists have ranged from Kehinde Wiley to John James Audubon and from Sally Mann to Norman Rockwell. The Museum is also home to a renowned permanent collection.
- Wednesday - Saturday, 10am - 5pm
- Sunday, 12pm - 5pm
- Plus extended hours until 9pm the 1st Friday and of each month
General admission is free.
- 63rd Annual Sidewalk Art Show
Sat, Aug 21, 2021 - Sun, Aug 22, 2021
- Visions of Place: Complex Geographies in Contemporary Israeli Art
Sat, Mar 6, 2021 - Sat, Jun 12, 2021
- Vantage Points: Contemporary Photography from the Whitney Museum of American Art
Sat, Jul 10, 2021 - Sun, Oct 10, 2021