109 Kirk Ave SW
Roanoke, VA 24011
The Corinthian Ballroom was built in 1911 as a Masonic Lodge. It was later transformed into a space where everyone could come and enjoy for whatever occasion they are celebrating. Our event spaces are held on the 3rd and 4th floors of the Kirk Ave. building located in Downtown Roanoke. You choose how you want the space to be laid out so it fits your vision and flow you desire.
Our 3rd-floor ballroom is a 3,000 sq. ft. space with detailed chandeliers running the entire span of the room. Our stage is the perfect place for live entertainment or simply for guests to mingle. This space is most ideal for your ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner.
Our 4th-floor grand ballroom is the space your guests will not stop talking about. Our top ballroom has 2,800 sq. ft. with Corinthian Style pillars that stand two stories tall. Guests can even enjoy the view from our second-story balcony. This space is most ideal for your ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and reception.
Nearby Downtown Parking
- Church Avenue Garage121 Church Ave SW (270 feet SW)
- Premier Parking Gas Lot322 Second St SW (379 feet SW)
- Premier Parking Kirk Lot15 Kirk Ave W (406 feet E)
- Nestle Brooke Lot West113 Luck Ave SW (461 feet SW)
- Stellina104 Kirk Ave SW (76 feet SE)
- Fortunato104 Kirk Ave SW (91 feet SE)
- Leonore Restaurant128 Campbell Ave SW (224 feet NW)
- Crumbles127 Kirk Ave (257 feet W)
- Art on 1st300 1st St (156 feet SE)
- The Aurora Studio Center110 Campbell Ave SW (174 feet N)
- LinDor Arts306 First St (208 feet SE)
- Wilson Hughes gallery- contemporary fine art & craft117 Campbell Ave SW (255 feet NW)
- The Spot on Kirk22 Kirk Ave SW (363 feet E)
- June M. McBroom Theatre at Community High School302 Campbell Ave SE (429 feet W)
- Kids Square1 Market Sq (519 feet SE)
- Freedom Plaza Church Ave SW (641 feet SW)