101 S Jefferson St
Roanoke, VA 24011
The Vault is a haven for dining enthusiasts, offering an eclectic menu of small plates featuring authentic recipes from around the world paired with specialty cocktails, international wines, and local craft beers. The Vault's selection of menu items are the perfect match with the grand décor of The Liberty Trust.
A high end wine tasting room in the lobby vault and 32 total wines by the glass poured from our unique wine dispensing and preservation systems are a special find in a distinctive atmosphere unrivaled in Downtown Roanoke.
The Vault at The Liberty Trust is open for breakfast and dinner on select days of the week.
Seating is available on a first-come first-serve basis.
As a cashless business, we accept all major credit cards as form of payment.
Nearby Downtown Parking
- Premier Parking Knapsack Lot19 Salem Ave W (134 feet NW)
- Premier Parking Corned Beef Lot2 Campbell Ave SE (175 feet SE)
- Center in the Square Garage11 Campbell Ave SE (325 feet SE)
- Tower Garage19 Norfolk Ave SE (393 feet NE)
- Alexander's105 Jefferson St S (41 feet SE)
- Corned Beef & Company, Inc.107 Jefferson St S (91 feet S)
- Frankie Rowland's Steakhouse104 Jefferson St S (118 feet E)
- Bread Craft24 Church Ave SW (124 feet SE)
- Fret Mill Music Company21 Salem Ave (344 feet E)
- Boxwood Lane20 Campbell Ave SE (351 feet SE)
- Left of Center Art Space24 Campbell Ave SW (358 feet SW)
- Orvis19 Campbell Ave (374 feet SE)
- Mill Mountain Theatre Trinkle Main Stage1 Market Sq (444 feet SE)
- Roanoke Pinball Museum1 Market Sq (453 feet SE)
- The Harrison Museum of African American Culture1 Market Sq (453 feet SE)
- Roanoke STARCADE1 Market Square (468 feet SE)