131 Campbell Ave SW
Roanoke, VA 24011
Downtown Roanoke Member
With a passion for the health and happiness of our own dogs – we have made it our mission is to supply our customers with high-quality treats made with simple ingredients that pet parents can trust. All of the treats in our store are made with human-grade ingredients, are free of chemicals and preservatives, and are often made in small batches by small businesses. In understanding that many pets, and pet parents, suffer from various allergies – we also carry grain-free, gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan, and organic treats, including non-GMO, soy-free, lab-tested CBD products.
In addition to our treat selection, our boutique has items for both you and your pet! We carry a wide variety of specialty toys, collars and leashes, travel accessories and necessities, and many handmade items by local vendors, including collars, leashes, treat jars, raised food bowls, and more. Our boutique section will continue to grow as we develop business relationships with talented people throughout the Roanoke Valley.
Our store size may be limited, but our passion for pets is not. We strive to provide a “profit for purpose” experience by often selling items with portions of proceeds going back to organizations that are making differences for dogs in need. As a woman-owned, micro-business, we understand and support the movement of shopping small, buying local, and giving back to those in need whenever possible.
We are located near the entrance of the Ponce De Leon, on the corner of Campbell Avenue & 2nd Street, in Downtown Roanoke. Well-behaved dogs are always welcome in our store, but please be sure to keep them on a leash at all times out of consideration for other customers.
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - Closed
- Wednesday - 12:00pm - 6:00pm
- Thursday - 12:00pm - 6:00pm
- Friday - 12:00pm - 6:00pm
- Saturday - 12:00pm - 6:00pm
- Sunday - Closed
Downtown Roanoke Gift Cards
Unleashed Dog Bakery & Boutique participates in the Downtown Roanoke Gift Card Program.
Nearby Downtown Parking
- Premier Parking Gas Lot322 Second St SW (402 feet SE)
- Warehouse Row Lot123 Salem Ave SW (474 feet NE)
- Church Avenue Garage121 Church Ave SW (486 feet SE)
- Premier Parking Pollard Lot107 Salem Ave W (498 feet NE)
- Leonore Restaurant128 Campbell Ave SW (236 feet SE)
- Crumbles127 Kirk Ave (247 feet SE)
- 2 Chill Restaurant312 2nd St. SW (269 feet SE)
- Stellina104 Kirk Ave SW (531 feet SE)
- Wilson Hughes gallery- contemporary fine art & craft117 Campbell Ave SW (314 feet E)
- The Aurora Studio Center110 Campbell Ave SW (389 feet E)
- Betty Branch Sculpture Studio & Gallery123 Norfolk Ave SW (526 feet NE)
- Melody Haven122 Church Ave W (561 feet SE)
- June M. McBroom Theatre at Community High School302 Campbell Ave SE (73 feet S)
- Freedom Plaza Church Ave SW (497 feet SW)
- Virginia Museum of Transportation303 Norfolk Ave SW (616 feet NW)
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial 1st St (811 feet NE)