As January gives way to February, our thoughts turn from the fun of Downtown Roanoke Restaurant Week to Valentine’s Day planning. With close to 70 restaurants and over 30 retailers, Downtown Roanoke is an ideal place to shop for the perfect gift and celebrate the occasion.
So, what are your options? We have a breakdown below!
Find the perfect gift
Head downtown and shop for that perfect gift from one of our retailers. They have unique options you won’t find anywhere else and, bonus, spending your money at local businesses is a win – win!
More gift options
We'll add in Valentine's specials as we spot them. This is what we've found so far.
- chocolatepaper is taking pre-orders for Fresh Chocolate Dipped Strawberries.
- Take 50% off Dr Pepper Park merchandise when you purchase 2 tickets to an upcoming show.
- The Science Museum of Western Virginia has two fun gift options: sponsor their Love Birds or Hisses & Kisses.
- Sweets by Shaneice has several gift box options featuring dipped strawberries, cookies, cakes, and more. Order in advance. Learn more
- A 3-month membership to Three Notch'd Brewing's Fresh Beer Club is just $50. Great for your Valentine.
- Unleashed Dog Bakery & Boutique has some fun Valentine's Day themed toys and treats so you can show your furry friend lots of love.
Enjoy a good meal
Downtown Roanoke is full of food options and there's something for every taste. Breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner options are plentiful. Whether you're looking for casual, fine dining, or something in between, you’ll find every option downtown. Take a look at your choices and make a reservation before they fill up.
Valentine's Day Specials
Take a look at restaurants offering special Valentine's Day Menus. We'll add more as we find them!
- 2 Chill - a meal for two for just $50
- Crescent City - 3 course meal for two for $100
- Lucky - 5 course prix-fixe menu for $75
- The Regency Room - Valentine's Day Sunday Brunch and/or $69/person for a prix-fixe, four-course meal
- Well Hung Vineyard - Special Valentine's Dinner menu
Valentine’s Themed Events
If you’re looking for something outside of your typical dinner, take a look at these event options. If you find something you like that requires tickets, go ahead and get them before they sell out!
- A Valentine to Die for Murder Mystery Dinner at Well Hung Vineyard - Sunday 2/5, 6:00pm
- Valentine's Day Paint Your Own Pottery at Big Lick Brewing - Friday 2/10, 4:00pm - 8:30pm
- Brews & Burlesque: Valentine's Day Edition at Golden Cactus Brewing - Friday 2/10, 8:00pm
- Valentine's Day Partner Yoga at Golden Cactus Brewing (with Gatewood Rose) - Saturday 2/11, 8:30am - 9:30am
- Flower Bar Pop-Up at Well Hung Vineyard - Saturday 2/11, 11:00am - 1:00pm & 5:00pm - 7:00pm
- Valentine's Day Market at Bread Craft - Sunday 2/12, 8am - 2pm
- Gatewood Rose Bouquet Bar Pop Up at Big Lick Brewing - Monday 2/13, 6:00pm - 8:30pm
- Paint Date Night "Love in the Blue Ridge" at Crescent City Bourbon & BBQ - Tuesday 2/14, 6:30pm - 8:30pm
- Anti-Valentine's at Jack Brown's - Tuesday 2/14
- PALentine's at Hustle Haven - Friday 2/17, 5:00pm - 7:00pm
Galentine's Day Events
Get out with the girls and celebrate the value of friendship with these events.
- Galentine's Day Glazing at Old at Olde Salem Brewing - Thursday 2/9, 4:00pm
- Galentine's Day Party at 310 Rosemont - Friday 2/10, 4:00pm - 8:00pm
- Galentine's Day Market at Starr Hill Brewery - Sunday 2/12, 12:00pm - 4:00pm
- Galentine's Day at Tuco's Taqueria - Monday 2/13, 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Where to Park downtown
Need help figuring out where to park? Take a few minutes to preplan and review your options!