110 Campbell Ave View on Google Maps
Roanoke, VA 24011
The Aurora is located in the Downtown Arts District of Roanoke, VA and offers spacious apartments and versatile commercial studios. As a historic renovation, the Aurora is designed to foster a centre for creatives, makers and urban dwellers alike by providing flexible living spaces featuring natural light, open format living and proximity to downtown Roanoke’s urban center. The apartments feature amenities including stainless kitchen appliances, in unit laundry and modern design finishes including ikea kitchens.
Overall, the building nexxus features 28 Apartments, 9 Artist Studios (including a performance arts studio, classroom space, common arts area and gallery/exhibition space), Roof Top Deck/Lounge, a dramatic 75 foot foot skylight that illuminates the interior three-story open atrium, and 2 Street Level Commercial Spaces.
Residents enjoy easy walks to Roanoke's Historic Farmer's Market, City Market Building, Natural Foods Co-Op, Elmwood Park, Public Library, Museums, Shops and Dining as well as a variety of fitness options including RAC Express, Brickhouse Crossfit, YMCA. The building is located with close access to the Roanoke Valley Greenways and less than a block from the Smart Bus connecting daily to Blacksburg and Lynchburg.
- Environmentally friendly marmoleum flooring
- GREENGUARD certified Hanex solid surface kitchen counters
- Central heat/air
- Stainless steel appliances
- Washer/dryer in each apartment
- Ceiling fans in living room and bedrooms
- High ceilings
- Individually controlled heat pump
- Ikea Kitchens
- Secure building access
- Storage rooms available
- Community Recycling Program
- Non-Smoking Environment
- Walking distance to RAC Express, YMCA and Brickhouse Crossfit
- Parking will be available through Park Roanoke at the reduced rate of $16.25 per month
Trash, water and sewer are included in the monthly rent.
Visit their Facebook page!