36 Kirk Ave SW
Roanoke, VA 24011
The historic Horton Building boasts five architecturally striking one- and two-bedroom apartments with top-line finishings. Built in 1910 and renovated with meticulous attention to details, Horton shines with original features--such as 21-foot ceilings, 8-foot windows, 105-year-old heart-of-pine floors, and a marvelous wooden roof structure with exposed beams and trusses--in combination with luxe modern fittings like beautifully custom-tiled showers and stainless-steel airplane-wire railings. The age-old trim and wainscoting that surrounds brand-new architectural grade windows has been restored, making for both charming uniqueness and excellent energy efficiency. Square footage in abundance, dramatic living rooms, wonderful eyebrow windows, washer/dryers, walk-in closets, and granite in the kitchens and baths.
From 600 to 1,660 square feet and $850 to $1,750, Horton Lofts is centrally located downtown on the lovely tree-lined corner of First and Kirk, a scant two blocks from the historic downtown market.
Please visit our website www.hortonlofts.com or call us at 540-353-3181 for details and availability.
Nearby Downtown Parking
- Premier Parking Kirk Lot15 Kirk Ave W (208 feet NE)
- Church Avenue Garage121 Church Ave SW (404 feet SW)
- Premier Parking Sportsman Lot7 Church Ave W (422 feet SE)
- Nestle Brooke Lot East502 1st St SW (479 feet S)
- Fortunato104 Kirk Ave SW (159 feet W)
- Stellina104 Kirk Ave SW (160 feet W)
- Lucky18 Kirk Ave (180 feet E)
- Sidewinders Steakhouse and Saloon16 W Campbell Ave (304 feet NE)
- Art on 1st300 1st St (73 feet W)
- LinDor Arts306 First St (93 feet SW)
- Left of Center Art Space24 Campbell Ave SW (258 feet NE)
- Crafteria: Handmade Food & Goods16 Church Ave SW (300 feet SE)
- The Spot on Kirk22 Kirk Ave SW (141 feet E)
- Kids Square1 Market Sq (339 feet SE)
- Mill Mountain Theatre Waldron Stage20 Church Ave SE (640 feet E)
- June M. McBroom Theatre at Community High School302 Campbell Ave SE (657 feet W)