631 Campbell Ave
Roanoke, VA 24011
View on Google Maps
One-bedroom / one-bathroom apartments & studios
"The Electra" is located in the Downtown West End District of Roanoke, VA. This historic building was built in 1947 for general office use and almost immediately converted into a standalone car dealership for Blue Ridge Buick. It now bears the name “The Electra” a model of Buick and houses 22 Apartments and 4 Commercial units. Unique layouts include “Micro-Loft” Studios with exposed brick and soaring 15 foot ceilings.
Residents enjoy easy walks to Downtown, The Jefferson Center, local shops, dining, and parks, as well as a variety of fitness options including RAC Express, Brickhouse Crossfit, and the YMCA. The building is located with close access to the Roanoke Valley Greenways and public transportation stops.
- 15-foot-high ceilings with exposed barrel truss
- Bedroom Loft area
- Kitchens feature stainless steel appliances including refrigerator, dishwasher, cooktop & convection oven
- Washer/dryer in each apartment.
- TV Wall mounts
- Integrated bike racks
- High efficient heat pumps
- Stained concrete finishes
- Secure building access.
- Storage rooms available.
- Outdoor Patio
- Non-Smoking Environment.
- Walking distance to RAC Express, YMCA and Brickhouse Crossfit.
- Free and Unrestricted Street Parking
- Limited Reserved Parking Available
Trash, water and sewer are included in the monthly rent. Residents are responsible for electricity which includes heating and cooling. Pets are considered with a deposit and month fee. Deposit (equal to one months rent) and first months rent due on signing. Terms of lease include one years commitment.
Offered by Garland Properties LLC. For more information please visit website.