Dates and Times
- Saturday, Mar 14, 2020 10:00am - 5:00pm
Freedom First St. Patrick's Day Parade and Shamrock Festival
March 14, 2020!
Freedom First St. Patrick’s Day Parade - 11:00am
Begins on Jefferson Street at Elm Avenue, continues to Campbell Avenue and ends at Williamson Road. Featuring a very special appearance by The Budweiser Clydesdales!
Want to participate in the parade? Download the application.
Are you willing to help us out at the event? Sign up to volunteer!
Shamrock Festival - 10:00am - 5:00pm
Live music, adult beverages, and more! Admission is FREE and begins at 10:00am in the Plaza behind the City Market Building. Become a festival vendor.
Haley Toyota Stage Band Schedule:
- 10:00am - 11:00am - DJ Flex
- 11:00am - 12:00pm - Back Alley II
- 12:30pm - 1:30pm - Hardrive Crew
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm - Jive Mother Mary
- 3:30pm - 5:00pm - Strung Like a Horse
Freedom First Kids Zone - 12:00pm - 5:00pm
Admission is FREE! Located on Salem Avenue near Jefferson Street. Games, Inflatables, & More!