4 Old Whitmore Ave
Roanoke, VA 24016
With more than 20 incredibly fresh ingredients like all-natural chicken, grass-fed steak and organic tofu to create one-of-a-kind meals, Moe’s has everyone covered, from meat lovers to tree huggers to vegetarians and flexitarians. While we are best known for our awesome burritos, our menu also features kids’, vegetarian and low-calorie options – all served with free chips and salsa.
The only thing we don’t have: microwaves.
From our menu items with fun, pop-culture inspired names like Earmuffs, Wrong Doug, Close Talker and Joey Bag of Donuts to our killer, hand-selected playlist of tunes that pay homage to dearly departed musicians, it’s safe to say we roll to our own beat.
- Monday-Sunday 11AM–10PM
Nearby Downtown Parking
- Riverside Center Garage (0.2 miles W)
- Premier Parking Amy Lot102 Elm Ave SW (0.7 miles N)
- Premier Parking Elm Lot209 Elm Ave (0.7 miles N)
- Premier Parking Fella Lot717 Jefferson St S (0.7 miles N)
- Starr Hill Roanoke Pilot Brewery & Side Stage6 Old Whitmore Ave (70 feet S)
- Starbucks - The Bridges8 Old Whitmore Ave (127 feet S)
- Lew's Restaurant Southwest11 Walnut Ave (0.3 miles N)
- Athens Corner Grill1003 S Jefferson St (0.5 miles N)
- Gas Station - A-1 Citgo Mart1202 S Jefferson St (0.3 miles N)
- Davidsons412 South Jefferson St (0.9 miles N)
- TXTUR13 Church Ave SE (0.9 miles N)
- The French Farmhouse9 Church Ave SE (0.9 miles N)
- Dr Pepper Park at the Bridges9 Old Whitmore Ave (0.2 miles NE)
- 5 Points Music Sanctuary1217 Maple Ave (0.4 miles N)
- River's Edge Sports Complex302 Wiley Dr SW (0.4 miles SW)
- Elmwood Park706 S Jefferson St (0.7 miles N)