110 Shenandoah Ave NW
Roanoke, VA 24016
The Salt Foot Sanctuary
At Hotel Roanoke
A blissful transforming mini-escape with a lasting impression.
Ideal for couples or small groups!
The Salt Foot Sanctuary is a shared experience performed in our sanctuary and centered on luxurious, handmade, and wonderfully aromatic mineral foot soaks.
Be further pampered and add a massage during the soak.
Our foot soaks are mindfully prepared by our therapists fresh upon your arrival. They are presented to you in a large hand-hammered copper bowl and are made with natural ancient minerals combined with wonderful aromatic essential oils, and other nourishing ingredients, including a bit of Blue Ridge Mountain salt.
Our foot soaks are a soothing 45-minute experience that includes powdering and drying of feet. The foot soak service does not include a massage, but a soothing massage is offered as an option.
All Foot Soaks include a complimentary delicious hot tea. a glass of wine or a Virginia craft beer.
Appointments highly recommended.
- Wed., Thurs. & Friday 10:30 am - 6:00pm
- Saturdays: 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Nearby Downtown Parking
- Gainsboro Garage25 Shenandoah Ave NW (300 feet E)
- Roanoke Station Garage33 Salem Ave SW (332 feet S)
- Premier Parking Pollard Lot107 Salem Ave W (411 feet SW)
- Warehouse Row Lot123 Salem Ave SW (429 feet SW)
- The Vault at The Liberty Trust101 S Jefferson St (715 feet SE)
- Alexander's105 Jefferson St S (751 feet SE)
- Corned Beef & Company, Inc.107 Jefferson St S (789 feet SE)
- Sidewinders Steakhouse and Saloon16 W Campbell Ave (798 feet SE)
- Betty Branch Sculpture Studio & Gallery123 Norfolk Ave SW (342 feet SW)
- Wilson Hughes gallery- contemporary fine art & craft117 Campbell Ave SW (691 feet SW)
- The Aurora Studio Center110 Campbell Ave SW (734 feet S)
- Left of Center Art Space24 Campbell Ave SW (752 feet SE)
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial 1st St (96 feet SE)
- Dumas Center108 1st St NW (214 feet N)
- June M. McBroom Theatre at Community High School302 Campbell Ave SE (925 feet SW)
- The Spot on Kirk22 Kirk Ave SW (993 feet SE)