2020 Kids Pass
December 4, 11, 18, 6:00pm – 9:00pm
Downtown Roanoke Museums and Attractions are providing FREE ADMISSION for families to celebrate this year's 25 Days of Dickens!
Advanced tickets are required. Tickets will be for specific date/time/location. One ticket is required per person attending. Free admission will only be granted to ticket holders on their specified day and time slot. Please show up at your museum/attraction location several minutes before the start of your time slot.
Reserve your spot beginning at 10:00am on 11/20. Spaces per time slot vary by location with some locations having very limited capacity.
Kids Pass Locations:
- Kids Square - 1 Market Square (Center in the Square)
- Taubman Museum of Art - 110 Salem Ave SE
- Roanoke Pinball Museum - 1 Market Square (Center in the Square)
- Roanoke Starcade -1 Market Square (Center in the Square)
- Virginia Museum of Transportation - 303 Norfolk Ave SW
- Masks are required at all kids pass locations (children under 2 are excluded per CDC guidelines).
- While inside, maintain social distancing of 6 feet or more between parties.
- Stay home if you are experiencing a fever, symptoms of COVID-19, or if you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have a known exposure to someone who has COVID-19.