Freedom First St. Patrick’s Day Parade and Shamrock Festival
Freedom First St. Patrick’s Day Parade - 11:00am on March 11, 2023
The St. Patrick’s Day Parade is rain or shine on Saturday, March 11th.
Parade Route: Begins on Jefferson Street at Elm Avenue, continues to Campbell Avenue and ends at Williamson Road.
Freedom First Shamrock Festival on March 11, 2023 - 10:00am - 5:00pm
Live music on the Delta Dental Stage, adult beverages, and more! Admission is FREE and begins at 10:00am in the Plaza behind the City Market Building.
- 10:00am - 11:00am — DJ
- 11:00am - 12:00pm — Juice
- 12:30pm - 1:30pm — The Frequency
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm — Empty Bottles
- 3:30pm - 5:00pm — The Dundies
We're looking for volunteers to help out at the parade and festival. Sign up to volunteer.
Click here to view the street closures.
Corned Beef & Co. Celtic Celebration - March 11 - 10am - 5pm
Outdoor festival featuring beer, live Celtic Music, Irish food specials, and more.
- 12:00 pm — Star City Ceili Band
- 12:30pm — Irish Dance Academy of Southwest Virginia
- 1:00pm — Kinnfolk
- 2:00pm — Albemarle Pipes and Drum
- 3:00pm — Star City Ceili Band
- 3:30pm — Pirates of the Piedmont
Contact Corned Beef & Co. for details.
Martin's Downtown St. Pat's Street Party - March 11 - 10:45am
- 11:30am — Empty Bottles
- 1:30pm — Traver Brothership
- 3:30pm — Hogslop String Band
- 11:00am — Chad Nickell & the Loose Change
- 12:45am — Charissa Joy & the High Frequency
- 2:20pm — GAK!
- 4:15pm — Eric Wayne Band
- 6:15pm — Ripejive
- 8:30pm — Dale & the ZDubs
- 11:00pm — Sexbruise?
Entry is $15 on the day of the event. First come, first serve. No pre-sale of tickets.
Learn more about Martin's Street Party here.